7 Days Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
If your item arrives damaged or is not working, please contact us email@example.com for RMA authorization within 7 days of the order being received. After returning the product to the address provided by our support team, we can send you a new item free of charge (we will reimburse you the return shipping cost), or you can choose to receive a full refund. Enjoy total peace of mind: every single purchase is 100% risk-free each time you shop at wikiBattery.
1. Customers must send a clear photo or video of the damaged or defective product and the shipping packaging before we can consider issuing RMA authorization. Please send the attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After wikiBattery has received the returned product and confirmed the product is faulty, the return shipping cost will be refunded based on a valid return receipt. For example if the return shipping fee is 3.5 USD, wikiBattery will refund the same amount of 3.5 USD to the customer. If our technical team determines the item is not DOA, wikiBattery will not compensate the return shipping fee.
3. Product returns must be via one of wikiBattery’s approved shipping methods; we can provide you with further details when you need to return.
4. DOA Guarantee is only applicable for U.S.
14 Days Unconditional Refund Guarantee
If for whatever reason you do not want your item within 14 days of receiving it, you may also contact us for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases the return shipping fee is customer’s responsibility and is non-refundable. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
1. Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, unused and unopened in order to qualify for a product refund.
2. Return request must be made within 14 days of receiving the order.
2. Returned items that are non-defective will be charged a restocking fee of up to 20% ($5 minimum).
3. Unconditional Refund Guarantee is only applicable for U.S.
One Year Warranty
The product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair/replacement. Any free repair/replacement needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair/replacement; however you can return it at your own cost and pay for a new replacement. Return shipping fees will be the customers responsibility in such cases.
1. The shipping fee for returning the product back will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable except for in 7 day DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs during the items return to our warehouse. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. wikibattery will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping if customer’s address is in U.S.. For non-U.S. customer, you need to pay for an extra shipping fee according to our shipping policy.
4. In case of any misuse, any and all related fees, are fully the customer’s responsibilities and are at their own expense.